You are looking for the rare pearl for your interior ? Do you want to change your style or give your house or apartment a facelift?
Look no further, Brussels is the ideal city to satisfy all your decorating needs! With InsideBrussels, discover the best addresses for your decoration purchases in Brussels, from design to vintage, via contemporary and traditional.
- the Sablon, the antiques district Located in the heart of Brussels, the Sablon district is renowned for its antiques and art galleries. You will find a selection of furniture, paintings, sculptures and decorative objects, from the XNUMXth century to the present day. A stroll through this picturesque district will immerse you in the history of art and decoration. Learn more about sand
- design stores. For lovers of contemporary design, Brussels is full of design stores.
- decoration shops If you are looking for accessories and decorative objects to decorate your interior, you will find what you are looking for in the many decoration shops in Brussels (Zara Home, Sostrene Grene, Flamant Home Interiors & co are just waiting for you!)
- Flea markets and garage sales For lovers of vintage and china, Brussels also offers many opportunities to find unique and original pieces. Do not miss the Puces de la Place du Jeu de Balle on Sundays…. Furniture, trinkets and other decorative items at affordable prices are waiting for you.
- Shopping centers If you prefer the traditional mall shopping, you won't be disappointed. Brussels has several large brands dedicated to decoration, such as the store IKEA located in Zaventem, Brussels Docks, or the Westland Shopping mall.